What Do You Do When You Finish Your Story?
and then follow the instructions below.
- You stare at it and dance around celebrating your story and your artistic brilliance!
- You photograph it.
- If you like, you can post it to all of your social media accounts.
- Use the #BadassHERstory tag and tag @BadassHERstory so you can connect with folks and so that I can repost it!
- You use the form below to submit your digital entry.
- You print and fill out the analog submission form.
- You pack up your piece to mail.
- I highly recommend putting your final piece into a plastic zip bag before you put it into the mailer or envelope.
- Put the zip bag with your piece and your completed analog submission form into a mailer or envelope.
- Mail it to me at:
Asian Americans Advancing Justice | Chicago
Attn: Shannon Downey / Badass HERstory
4753 N Broadway Street #502
Chicago, Illinois, USA 60640
Some Thoughts On Submitting.
Mailing can be expensive especially if you have to ship from outside of the USA. If you are part of a stitch group, you are a group ambassador, or you know other folks around you who are participating, wait until everyone is done and ship them all in one package and split the costs.
If you group ship, please be sure that each entry is in it's own zip bag with the analog entry form so I can keep each piece and artist together. This could get messy otherwise.
I am working on some solutions for folks who simply cannot afford to ship their pieces. If you find that to be true for you, please email me. I don't want shipping costs to be a barrier to anyone participating in the project! BadassHERstory@gmail.com